Subscribe

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook

Sample 3.

by - Monday, December 26, 2016


rimmel stay matte powder review drugstore
The Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder* is amongst the many timeless cult favourites that are from the drugstore realm which is not surprising considering how Rimmel is especially well-known for its complexion products. So, when I was exploring other powders to try, I went straight to this one. I'll admit, powder is not the most exciting of beauty products, but I find it to be actually one of the most essential products, thus it can be regarded as quite important to settle on a good one. I was currently using the Maybelline Fit Me powder, and as much as I enjoy it, I wanted a more fine powder that would keep oil away for longer.

You May Also Like

0 comments